Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to invent a product good an idea you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full-line of InventHelp New Products and not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the InventHelp Company Headquarters – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.